-
March 26th, 2003, 11:59 PM
#11
HB Forum Owner
Oh please Ray Ray you're just jealous I never told ya I was drippin over something you posted *LOL* [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
March 27th, 2003, 01:06 AM
#12
HB Forum Owner
*LMAO* thinks you got that right Ak...and wolfee knwos what it did to his lil stormee....I'll have to get his...Storm one tonight
-
March 27th, 2003, 09:34 AM
#13
Ray Ray
Guest
i will ignore you comment AK so i dont have to beat you! *L
-
March 27th, 2003, 12:52 PM
#14
HB Forum Owner
have never read any of rays poems....hmmm....wonders what he writes about? maybe his dressin...or should i say undressing as a big busted blonde in ph? *L*
*runs to ph to see what ray is dressed like today*LMAO*
-
March 27th, 2003, 01:03 PM
#15
Ray Ray
Guest
Oi! .. cheeky! *G
runz to put my frock on in PH! *L
-
March 27th, 2003, 05:29 PM
#16
HB Forum Owner
*L* aight now I'm scared....*makes note to stay OUT of ph when Ray Ray is there*....
mRs...if you want to read any of wolfee's not ummmmmm erotic poems let me know*S* I know where a few online are....
-
March 28th, 2003, 12:25 PM
#17
HB Forum Owner
that would be cool summer *S* i loved his poem on the demons board....it said alot!
and on rayray...ya never know hows hes gonna be dressed in ph anymore! some very interesting costumes he wears in there! *LMAO*
-
March 28th, 2003, 12:37 PM
#18
Ray Ray
Guest
you stood me up GaToR! [img]frown.gif[/img] .. i jumped in .. i was wearin a pink frock! .. but you werent there an i felt right stuiped (and threatened) sittin in the PH with 4 other men wearin a pink frock! .. good job non of em had "Bi" next to em enit .. GAGS *LOL
-
March 28th, 2003, 08:16 PM
#19
HB Forum Owner
mRs...still gots yahoo?? I'll send ya the link to the site...
n nothin Ray Ray does surprises me*L*
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks